1. If you were given an empty pieces of land, would you rather using it to build a garden or a playground for children?
2. Some people consider going to the gym a priority in their life, while others go to the gym only when they have time. Which do you think is better and why?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important influences that young adults have are from their families.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? If you want to be successful in running a business, it is important to have a friendly and outgoing personality.
5. Which do you think is more important for someone to be successful: taking risks or making safe decisions?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Having a relaxed or unhurried life is the best way of life for a person.
1. Do you prefer to live in an area that is noisy but close to shops or public transportation, or an area that is quiet but far away from shops and public transportation?
2. Agree or disagree:students should do part-time job before attending college. 有人认为，在上大学之前应该有 work experience，such as doing a part-time job。你是否同意这个观点?
3. Some college students like to spend their free time studying another course or doing schoolwork. Others like to join a club and enjoy club activities. Which do you think is better and why?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? University students should learn how to manage their time more efficiently.
5. Some people like to plan their free time. Other people spend their free time without any plan. Which do you prefer.
6. Some people prefer to live in one place most of their life. Other people prefer to move to different places. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.