Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
1p: 先强调大学的功能( miniature of the society) 肩负大学生平衡发展的重任，需要保证足够的投资
The best way the school spends a gift of money
Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend this money? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
Should school buy computers or books?
Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy — computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation.
1) Good health is prerequisite for future success. Essential for study. E.g. several middle-aged teachers and researchers suffer from diseases, and some even die. A great loss.
2) Through sports activities, student can benefit mental. cooperation and competition combined harmoniously.
3) Save money in the long run. medical expense are patronized by government and this is a heavy burden.
Both libraries and sports activities are indispensable for university, so it is wise for universities give the same amount of money to their student activities as they give to their libraries.
反对，The main responsibility of a university is to develop a student's academic ability.
1) depending on the time students spend on studying and sports, which is 8 to 1 per day. Studying environments is more important. Libraries designed to accommodate students as well as books while sports facilities need not be as extensive or well-equipped as libraries.
2) pay every year to keep its collection well organized and up-to-date. New facilities are expensive to buy and maintain. well-trained staff and working extra during exam period in lib than sports.
3) students are happy to organize their own sporting events and exercise routines quite independently of the school.